GDEALER Cake Decorating Tips Sets


Nice set with 2 coupler's and a clear case!

I love to decorate cakes and cupcakes and while I'm no artist, I like having a variety of decorating tips at my disposal. This set of 24 decorator tips come in a nice clear storage case and you can easily see them so you won't wonder what's in the case as I have done with other items, lol. Each tip from GDELER is made from quality stainless steel so you won't have to worry about them rusting and for me,I toss them into my silverware basket in the dishwasher when I don't feel like hand washing it you have one of the small baskets with a lid just for small items then I would use that. Since they are stainless steel throwing them in the dishwasher is not a concern.
The tips don't collapse while piping icing or filling and I like to use a regular sandwich bag with a corner cut out when doing deviled eggs or small icing projects because I find it easy to clean up, just toss and I don't have to drag out a big piping bag for something small.
The case has a compartment for each tip and the dividers can be removed for larger items like the 2 couplers you get with this set. Having two coupler's is nice when you are using two different colors so you don't have to keep changing back and forth. I like this set of tips and case as it works great for all my decorating needs and would be a great gift for someone getting started and even advanced decorators. I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Decorating-GDEALER-Professional-Stainless-Reusable/dp/B01FJ7KS78/ref=cm_rdp_product