Steam Control 12-Quart Surgical Stainless-Steel Stockpot


I love the size and quality of stainless steel used in this stock pot!

I have the hardest time cooking in small batches, so this stock pot is perfect for me! The quality is evident as soon as you take it out of the nice white box, perfect for wrapping and giving as a gift. In the summer I often make jelly from our abundant supply of blackberries and with this pot, I can make all my jelly at once instead of having multi-pots out or washing and reusing one pot. I like to take cabbage from the garden, cook it almost done and then freeze for the winter. Before this pot, I had to use several pots for just 2 heads of cabbage, I can easily fit 3 or 4, depending on size, in one container plus use less water!
If you have never cooked the waterless way then you don't know what you are missing, there are lots of videos to help you should you choose to use it this way. I put around a 1/4 cup of water in the bottom, place the lid on with the steam vent open. Once the vent whistles, I then close it, put it on medium to low heat and let it go! This is a great way to get fork-tender meats without a pressure cooker.
The bottom is encapsulated for even cooking and you'll never have to worry about it warping! The handles stay cool while cooking and are well made. They allow for a nice good grip when you're picking up a full pot! Steam Control uses surgical stainless steel which is the safest way to cook when cooking with stainless steel. The outside is bright and shiny adding to the look of the pot while the inside is brushed stainless steel. I have to admit, I did burn something, my own fault, and worried I had just ruined my new pot, however, the burned mess came right out of the pot with just some soap and water leaving the pot looking as good as the day it arrived!
This is a perfect pot for making large meals especially when you're expecting company, want to freeze meals ahead or even parties. You could fit lobsters in this pot with ease or have a nice crab boil all in one pot! This pot will get a good workout this summer and then again when I start making my big pots of stew! The uses are endless and you have enough room to cook large amounts or large products such as crab legs, yum! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Steam-Control-12-Quart-Surgical-Stainless-Steel/dp/B000N4M1X2/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2D4DW0NZBLRX4&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1466191211&sr=1-1&keywords=KTSP5