DPIST® Decorative Washi Rainbow Scrapbooking Tape


Good quality and soft colors!

I have only recently started to enjoy Washi tape and find it fun and easy to work with. This set gives you 10 colors of tape that are soft yet very pretty. You could make a rainbow with this set! I used them to make colorful square sections on a craft board and put photos in, then framed it and it looked great! They stick well but can be repositioned without losing their stickiness. DPIST did a good job with the color and quality of this set of Washi tapes and you or the kids will have hours of fun crafting with them. I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Scrapbooking-Decorative-Rainbow-Masking-Adhesive/dp/B01G6I5NQ0/ref=cm_rdp_product