Ohuhu Ratchet Tie Downs Straps - 4 Pk


Worked like a charm and saved the day!

I wasn't sure when I would get to test this set of tie down straps and wouldn't you know, my husband goes and buys a tractor! Made me wonder if he did that just so he could use the straps, lol. After loading the tractor onto the trailer, my husband brings out these huge straps to make the tractor more secure but couldn't get the ratchet to work. Lucky for him, I had brouht this set with me, I snuck them behind the seat before we left knowing he generally has problems with his big ol' straps, lol. After listening to a few choice words and letting him struggle a bit, I brought out this set. Wifey to the rescue! They were not as wide as his monster straps but were much easier to get through the wheel, super easy to work and he had that bad boy strapped and secured in the time it took him to fight with the monster straps! Ohuhu did a great job with this set, making the ratchet work like a charm and the straps held strong and the hooks never waivered! Now to I can get rid of those monster straps and he can keep these behind the seat plus they will take up much less room leaving me more room for some shopping bags, lol!! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G30J8JY