DPIST® Office Supplies Pens 10pcs Gel Ink RollerBall Pens


Very pretty pens on the outside and smooth writing from the fine tip!

You can never have enough pens! It seems my pens wander off all the time never to be found but I suspect my husband is kidnapping them for his work, lol. I don't think this set of pens will be going anywhere except with me! DPIST gives you 10 gel pens with 10 different colors all in a nice case to keep them all together and easy to find. The case is easy to open and you can see through it to locate the color you want before you even open it. The pretty designs on the outside will make you smile and possibly keep your husband from taking them, I hope, lol. I found that after a few strokes to get the ink flowing, they wrote so smoothly that they will quickly become your favorite pen! Each pen has the color clearly marked and they would make nice pens give as party favors and even for coloring! Kids, teens and even us adults will love this set of pens! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/DPIST%C2%AE-Office-Supplies-RollerBall-Watercolor/dp/B01G0MVXFW/ref=cm_rdp_product