Simlu Women's Seamless Capri Workout Pants


Great fit and very comfortable tights!

I found these tights to fit well and were very comfortable. I like how they are not binding and I didn't experience any problems with the waist band rolling down, it stayed put without being binding or uncomfortable. They have a very nice stretch to them and even after washing, looked and fit as good as they did on the first wearing. The black was a nice rich black and the navy color was perfect. These would be great under skirts,​ as an extra lining underneath shorts, alone for working out, running or my favorite, doing yard work. They would look nice with a t-shirt or long blouse. I really liked my tights and the length was what I was looking for! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Simlu-Womens-Running-Cropped-Leggings/dp/B01FUZE9K6/ref=cm_rdp_product