Ivation Cash Box Multi-Compartment Metal Key Lock with Carry Handle


A nice, sturdy and well-made cash box!

If you are looking for a great, easy yet secure way to store some cash or have cash available for your next yard sale, outdoor event or flea market, then this is a great choice. I got the medium size and find it is just perfect for a number of applications. The outside is a nice deep black color with a chrome carrying handle that lies flat until you are ready to carry it somewhere. The metal is not the cheap thin kind like I've used from one of the big box stores. You will quickly notice the difference in quality straight out of the box. Inside you have a sturdy tray which has a long compartment for bills and smaller compartments for coins. The tray is easily removed or lifted to expose the area underneath capable of storing large bills, notes, pens, etc. This cash box from Ivation can be used for more than just holding money. You could use it to store almost anything and it would even be great when you have smaller items that you want to keep sorted. You get two keys with the cash box and I like to put one on my keyring and hide another in case I loose my key​ring. This would also make a great way to store and hide cash or valuables in your home especially if you don't have a safe or want something that can be more hidden than a safe can. Overall, I found this cash box to be better quality than other cash boxes I have owned, well laid out and great for a variety of uses. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Ivation-Multi-Compartment-Metal-Handle-Security/dp/B01FRC7B34/ref=cm_rdp_product