Dry Erase Board by Novo Basics


Great size along with quality and perfect for adults and kids alike!

This is a nice size dry erase board! I wanted this so our grandson can draw to his heart's content and never have to worry about running out of paper, lol What kid doesn't love to draw on the wall? This is the perfect solution to an easel, drawing on the wall or even playing with their favorite magnets! Tired of those alphabet and number magnets on the refrigerator? Here is a great solution, hang this board low enough for the little one and they can color plus play with all those magnets!
The board has 4 hangers securely attached at the top that can be slid across so you can choose where you want them. The board also features a pull-down tray to hold markers along with an eraser that can be slid across the bottom to whichever side you want or anywhere in between.
The board cleaned up well with just a paper towel but I will be getting an eraser to save money. The overall look of this board from Novo Basics is nice and I especially liked the protected corners, this board comes with rounded corner protectors especially nice if you are going to let little ones around it! I am super happy to have this dry erase board that is not too heavy yet well made. It would also be great in an office, your husband's garage, classrooms or really just about anywhere! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Whiteboard-Aluminum-Dryerase-Universal/dp/B01E3LD7DS/ref=cm_rdp_product