Simlu Women's Spaghetti Strap Loose Fit Tank Top


Cool, comfortable top just in time for the heat!

If you are looking for a comfortable simple top then this one is great. I got the blossom color and I would describe it as just a shade deeper than peach but a very pretty color. The material is super soft and the top has a nice loose fit that swings a bit when you walk. Simlu did a good job in the construction of the top in that there is no seam down the back as I have seen with some tops made in this style. Each seam is double stitched and the straps are just as soft as the rest of the top. Fun and flirty, cool and comfy are how I would describe this top. If you have problems with bra straps then you could maybe get the clear kind which is what I do with tops that have straps. I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Simlu-Bamboo-Trapeze-Tank-Top/dp/B01CGYYVPW/ref=cm_rdp_product