eBoot 60 Inch Soft Tape Measure


Perfect for when you need a flexible measuring tape!

I seem to always be needing a flexible measuring tape and always end up trying to make due with a steel measuring tape. With the flexible soft measuring tape from eBoot, I can get accurate measurements with the flexibility I need. The tape is double sided giving you measurements in inches and centimeters. It is plastic but made very well and should last for years. This would be perfect for anyone that makes clothing, is crafty or just needs a good flexible measuring tape. I really like the size of the numbers also as I can easily see them without reading glasses. The only thing I might do differently is include a storage container but that doesn't take anything away from this measuring tape. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/eBoot-Measure-Sewing-Tailor-Cloth/dp/B01D9RCHDI/ref=sr_1_1?s=gift-cards&ie=UTF8&qid=1465811282&sr=8-1&keywords=B01D9RCHDI