Expresso Yourself Self Stirring Coffee Mug


Great for home and on the road plus no more dirty spoons!

This mug is not only well made and keeps your drink nice and warm but it will stir it for you! The mug is made from stainless steel and the outside is a nice heavy duty plastic with the message :Expresso Yourself" Michael's Marketplace gives you everything you could want in a mug. You get a good size mug holding 13.5 oz so you won't have to get up as often for refills, lol They also give you a lid for on the go but best of all, it stirs itself! In the bottom of the mug is a little propeller that spins to stir your beverage of choice, no dirtying a spoon or trying to find a something to stir with if you're not at home. I'm not a fan of stopping at a gas station for coffee and using one of the little stir straws since I worry about how many hands have touched it. Having this mug, I don't need anything to stir my drink! All you have to do is open the bottom, insert 2 AAA batteries *not included*, replace the bottom, fill it up, press the button on the handle and your drink is stirred! It is easy to clean simply add some water with or without detergent, stir, ​and rinse! I am really enjoying this mug both at home and on the go! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Expresso-Yourself-Stirring-Automatic-Beverage/dp/B01G6TRHDG/ref=cm_rdp_product