Hurley Hippo & Friends Kids Toothbrush Holder Set by Cheraboo


So cute and friendly that kids will look forward to brushing their teeth!

These are the cutest toothbrush holders for kids that even adults will love them! They are made from safe materials that are soft yet strong enough to hold a toothbrush securely. Hurley Hippo along with his friends will make it more fun for kids to brush their teeth. They attach to any smooth surface with a nice sized suction cup. I put one on each of our bathroom mirrors and couldn't pull it off, you would need to put your fingernail just slightly underneath the suction cup to break the seal. The cute, happy characters will make kids smile and be happy to replace their toothbrush themselves! Cheraboo gives you 4 in a pack so you can change them up or share with friends and family. Compact enough so they don't take much space and would be perfect to take on vacations! You could even use them to hold a washcloth or small hand towel. Anything that will fit snug inside their mouth, I feel they could handle. These would make a great gift for anyone with children or grandchildren. They would also make a lovely shower gift. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Hurley-Hippo-Friends-Toothbrush-Holder/dp/B01CD4QWDO