Langkou Long Neck One- Touch Car Mount Black


Sticks even on a textured dashboard!

When they say it sticks, they mean it sticks lol. My truck has a textured dash and finding a cell phone holder that will stick and stay put has been difficult. Langkou has solved that problem by having the suction pad sticky making it stick like glue to my dash yet I can quickly and easily remove it without any residue. I can move it to different spots and it doesn't affect the suction. I don't like my phone on the windshield and like it even less in an air vent or my cd slot! This is the solution for both textured dashes and people that want their phone on the dash! I have a Galaxy S4 with a thick case and it fit great into the holder. The holder is super easy to adjust to any angle you want, even have your phone horizontal. I took it for a good test on our bumpy dirt roads and it held perfectly! For me, this cell phone holder has solved a big problem and I love it! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Langkou-Long-Touch-Mount-Black/dp/B01F8BYSRG/ref=cm_rdp_product