Orose 22mm luxury mulberry silk pillowcase


My first silk pillowcase but it won't be my last!

This is the first time I have tried a silk pillowcase and let me just say, amazing! I hate waking up with pillow marks on my face and since using this silk pillowcase from Orose I haven't had that problem. The pillowcase arrived in a lovely package suitable for gift giving, just wrap, put on a bow and tag and you have a very nice presentable gift.
When you open the box, you will notice that Orose was very thoughtful in including a real silk cacoon! I really liked that touch having never seen a real one in person and never realized just how much work or how much silk it took to make anything! The company also includes a nice brochure with care instructions along with other information.
The pillowcase fit my pillow perfectly and was as soft as a baby's skin! I loved how it felt on my face as I'm a side sleeper. The pillowcase is silk on both sides and not just one which I appreciate as I turn my pillow several times a night, so I don't have to worry about keeping it on the silk side. I know I am supposed to hand wash the pillowcase but time restrictions and a bit of laziness led me to machine wash it. I did put it in a laundry bag and washed it on gentle cycle without fabric softener. I then hung it up to dry and it looked as good as the day I received it. I didn't find fabric softener necessary as it came out just as soft as before washing.
Then entire pillowcase is very well made and the zipper is nicely hidden which I found to be a plus! I wouldn't hesitate to give this pillowcase as a gift or recommend it to my friends and family! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/mulberry-pillowcase-prevent-wrinkle-allergy/dp/B01ECFHU06/ref=cm_rdp_product