Simlu Women's Low Cut Blouse Lace Cap Sleeve Top Ruched Wrap Shirt Cleavage Top


This top can go from a casual outing to the office!

Oh my, the color of this top is just gorgeous! A beautiful fuschia that is perfect for any occasion and with the ruching in the tummy area, you will look slimmer and feel more confident! Perfect for summer and would look great with shorts, jeans, capris! Simlu added so nice soft lace to the sleeves adding to the overall look of the top and it compliments it wonderfully. The top is very comfortable in this hot weather and the v-neck will make you feel flirty and sexy! This top can take you from spring right into fall, from a casual outing to the office, this top can go anywhere making it a nice versatile​ top. With so many colors to choose from, deciding which one will be the only problem, lol I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Simlu-Womens-Lace-Top-Cleavage/dp/B01CYT61WK/ref=cm_rdp_product