Global-store 2.4GHz USB Wireless Optical Pen Mouse


Makes writing much easier!

I like to create cards or letters and add my signature but it looks a hot mess when I try to do it with a mouse or even my finger, ugh! With this pen mouse from Global-store, I can now add my personal signature, draw a little picture or even hand write a letter from my computer and it looks great! The pen took a bit of getting used​ too but I have quickly become accustomed to it and love using it. I have both a tablet and laptop with the laptop running windows 10 and I didn't have any issues connecting the pen. You get 3 choices of resolution but I stuck with the original setting as that just happens to be the one I personally preferred. Yu get a nice little stand to keep your pen both handy and readily available. The pen itself is very lightweight which I felt just added to the overall comfort when using it for long periods of time. The pen just takes one AAA battery, however, it is not included. The buttons were easy to use and since my nails have grown long, using the touch screen isn't as easy anymore and this pen is just what I needed! I was provided a deep discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Global-store-Wireless-Optical-Adjustable-Android/dp/B018E62O4G/ref=cm_rdp_product