HandyMate Digital Tape Measure with LCD Display 16ft/5Meter


I like being able to store my measurements along with the LCD screen!

I got this measuring tape for my husband who along with myself find reading the small marking on a tape measure difficult these days, lol. He has been playing with it for a few days and I am happy to report that he really likes it and finds himself using it more than a standard tape measure. I have also been using it and having the readout is nice! It doesn't have a backlight on the display but we didn't find that to be a problem for us. The entire unit is well made and even has a wrist strap attached. Handymate could use some better instructions but since I'm somewhat of a tech geek, I figured it out rather easily. think my favorite feature is the ability to store 8 measurements, no more trying to remember that last measurement which seems to happen frequently around my house, lol. Overall, we are happy with this tape measure and are considering giving them to my husband's handy friends at Christmas but would also make a nice Father's Day or birthday gift. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011LSEP5K