Solar Outdoor String Lights, easyDecor Chuzzle Ball 50 LED


These are just to cute for words!

Chuzzle! I love that game! Now I have chuzzle lights, how cool! This set of lights are powered by the sun via an attached solar panel thus saving money and energy. No need for batteries or electricity so they can literally be placed anywhere! The cute little chuzzles and soft and flexible so if little hands touch them, and most kids will have to, there are no worries about them getting poked or hurt even though they look liked spiked balls. easyDecor gives you 8 different modes that you can change simply by the push of a button! The panel also has an on and off button should you actually be able to make yourself turn them off, lol. You have plenty of cord so you'll have no problem finding a sunny spot for the solar panel. They are waterproof so outside is not a worry. These would be great in a garden, tree, inside decor and anywhere you want to add some colored lighting. I found the lights to be soothing and not super bright which I really enjoy, I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/easyDecor-Multi-Color-Decorative-Christmas-Decorations/dp/B01DLHQQO2/ref=cm_rdp_product