Stainless Steel Tumbler 30 oz with BPA FREE Splash Proof Sliding Lid Sold by OK Premium


So happy someone finally put a splash-proof lid on a great tumbler!

Yes! Finally, someone put a splash-proof lid in a stainless steel tumbler! I have used a couple of other stainless steel tumblers only to have my drink splash out on me or my floorboard when I hit a bump or rough spot in the road. OK Premium has solved my problem and provided a great quality stainless steel tumbler to go along with the awesome lid! I tested the tumbler and till had ice in my tea 26 hours later which is fantastic! The entire tumbler is well constructed and fit perfectly in my cup holder. It won't sweat, is easy to grip and hold but doesn't show fingerprints.
This tumbler is just as good as the really expensive ones we have all heard about but at a much more affordable price. I haven't tried a hot drink in it as I drink more cold than hot but I would think it would work as stated since it keeps drinks cold longer than it says.
My very favorite part, if you haven't already figured out, is the splash-proof lid! With a simple slide, you quickly have it open for drinking or closed to keep from getting splashed! The lid is clear so you can easily see what's inside and it fits nice and snug, no worries about it falling off. I would recommend this tumbler to anyone that either has a need to keep drinks hot or cold for long periods of time or have purchased other tumblers only to have the contents splash out! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F3ZNI2S