HOMDOX-XT Dog Leather Leash 6ft long


A comfortable quality leash that should last for years!

Having used the nylon type leashes and now this genuine leather leash, I'll never use anything else! The leather is great quality, nice and thick but not so thick as to hinder the flexibility of the leash. The loop, where your hand goes is a good size and much more comfortable to hold than my nylon leash, it doesn't dig into my hand or cause my hand to get sweaty in warm weather. The leash came beautifully boxed and ready for gift-giving. HOMDOX-XT did a wonderful job with the stitching as well as it is well sewn with a sturdy snap hook to attach to your dog's collar. This leather leash should last for many, many years and only get softer with age but remain strong. This could be the only leash you'll ever have to buy! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/HOMDOX-XT-Leather-Comfortable-Supports-Strongest/dp/B01G9MCH8K/ref=cm_rdp_product