Rotating Bike Smartphone Holder Sold by Leeioo


Possibly the perfect phone holder!

There has never really been a great way to take your phone with you when riding a bike or motorcycle until now! The designer of this phone holder must have also had the same need because this thing rocks! It is super easy to attach, you don't even need any tools and your phone will ride with you safe and secure even when you just have to pop that wheelie, lol. I tried it on my Galaxy S4 with a thick case on it and it held it perfectly but there was still ample room for and even larger phone. I also tried it on my rather large GPS and it fit! This is a great phone holder for anyone who loves to ride but has yet to find a good way to take your phone with you! The phone holder has nice padding to protect your phone while holding it in place. I would highly recommend this to any type of bike rider whether it be the bicycle type or a motorcycle rider! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Security-Adjustable-Rotating-Smartphone/dp/B01E6TOW5O/ref=cm_rdp_product