Ivation Car Dash Cam 32GB 1080p HD Video & Audio Recorder


Impressive features yet easy to set up and use!

I am very impressed with this car dash cam! It does so much more than the one I have been using. This dash cam from Ivation not only records while you are driving but also has a motion detector that you can set to monitor your vehicle when it is parked. I think that feature has to be my favorite since when you park your vehicle in a parking garage or the parking lot at your favorite store or mall, you never know when someone will vandalize it or break into your vehicle​, especially around Christmas when it seems to happen frequently. This dash cam can capture it all and save you from having to prove fault should you be in an accident. Having had been in a no fault accident 2 yrs ago, this dash cam would have saved us a lot of problems dealing with the insurance company.
The dash cam can also take still pictures and you can set the G sensor to automatically save the recording upon impact. The night recording was clear and the field of vision was far superior to the dash cam I was using. You can even play back the video right from the dash cam or your computer. Set up is super easy and I really appreciate the nice size buttons right on the front! Overall, by far this is the best dash can I have had the pleasure of testing! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Recorder-Ivation-Dashcam-Detection-Dashboard/dp/B01FUTYT7K/ref=cm_rdp_product