JACKYLED Pickup Reaching Assist Tool


Makes getting things off the top shelf much easier!

I have tall cabinets and reaching anything on the top shelf is difficult at best. Even though I am 5' 8", I still can't reach the back of the top shelf and my husband being a bit shorter even has difficulty with items at the front. This rotating reacher grabber from JACKYLED is just what we needed! It is lightweight, so much so that you will think it is cheaply made, however, I found it to hold up very well even with soup cans. The handle is comfortable and the lever is easy to squeeze to ensure​ a good tight grip with little pressure. I have arthritis in my hands so my grip isn't very strong and I was able to easily use the grabber and get a firm grip without any discomfort. I really like that is swivels a full 360 and has little teeth which made for a better grip on any object I put it on. This is one must have for hard to reach items that will store easily. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E3QMNI8