OWIKAR® Mini In-ear Bluetooth V4.0 Headset


Sleek modern design with great sound!

I really like how lightweight and comfortable this headset is. I can wear it for hours without any irritation or it making my ears sore like some previous headsets have done. It was super easy to pair with my Galaxy S4 and the sound was amazingly clear! Driving with the windows down wasn't even a problem as the wind didn't interfere with my ability to hear and the caller said they would never know I was using a headset. The only drawback is that if I want to pair it with my iPod, I could only get 4 hours of continuous listening before recharging. For using with my phone it is perfect as I never used my phone 4 hrs straight, lol. OWIKAR did a great job with this headset, ​especially with the sleek modern design! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/OWIKAR-Headphones-Hands-free-Microphone-Cellphones/dp/B01DM25OXK/ref=cm_rdp_product