Menton Ezil Rose Gold Plated Cubic Zirconia Rhinestone Cat's Eye Opal Resizable Bracelet Bangle - Fox


Gorgeous, unique bracelet that you'll get lots of compliments on!

What adorable fox faces! This is such a sweet yet beautiful bracelet that everyone will want to know where you got it! The rose gold plating is stunning and the foxes are just beautiful! My husband doesn't have a lot to say when it comes to jewelry but even he commented on how pretty the bracelet was, that's a pretty big deal if you knew him, lol. I have a tiny wrist and was very worried that the bracelet would be too big like most are. I only own a couple of bracelets for this very reason so I was super duper happy that I could adjust this one from Menton Ezil and it fit!!! The bracelet closes with a lobster clasp and you can hook it into any of the rings on the chain to get the perfect fit. They even put a nice little teardrop accent on the end of the chain which I thought was a very nice added touch. Between the cute little foxes are 3 stones, one larger with two smaller on each side that id you didn't know different would think they are real diamonds. The bracelet lays beautifully on my wrists and I wore it to dinner last night and had 2 different ladies notice it and comment how beautiful it was, they then asked where I found such a unique piece, so I told them of course. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Menton-Ezil-Zirconia-Resizable-Bracelet/dp/B01CZQ27GQ/ref=cm_rdp_product