ORBLUE Lid For 30oz Rambler Stainless Steel Yeti Tumbler


Now you can close that lid and relax!

This is a fantastic lid for your Yeti that allows you to enjoy your beverage without worrying about getting it all over you should you get bumped or like me riding down the road only to have my drink splash all over me when hitting potholes like the standard lid does. While I don't have a Yeti, my friends do and they were super happy that I found this lid for them. I have two stainless tumblers, just like a yeti without the branding, however, it didn't fit either of them. I would like lid's like this to fit other stainless steel tumblers as I love the design and being able to close off the drinking spout. I think that with this lid it would make the ability to keep drinks hot or cold work even longer as it adds an extra layer of insulation when closed but that is just my thinking, lol. The lid fit my friend's yeti perfectly with a nice tight seal and she was overjoyed​! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Rambler-Stainless-Tumbler-Friendly-Insulation/dp/B01G2MLNSW/ref=cm_rdp_product