Women's 100% Egyptian Cotton Comfort Sleep Shirt


Oh so soft and comfortable!

If you've never worn Egyptian cotton, then you don't know what you are missing! This sleep shirt is so soft and comfortable that you will want one in every color! The shirt comes beautifully packaged like a nice gift and that alway says to me that the company cares about its customer's enough to go the extra mile to make each and every package special! The hems are all secured with a double row of stitching so you'll never have to worry about it coming apart plus it adds a nice touch to the overall look. There is a cute logo on the bottom corner of the shirt and no tag in the neck to irritate you. I received the Nile0lily purple and the color is soft yet beautiful! I ordered a size larger than my normal tops as I like my sleep shirts nice and loose, ordering a size up was perfect! It's not huge on me but nice, loose and very comfortable to sleep in. The material allows my body to breath better and keeps me cooler than most sleep shirts. I love my sleep shirt! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.