Menton Ezil Fashion Aviator Sunglasses


Light weight and very comfortable sunglasses!

Aviator sunglasses are a classic style that is always in style! This pair of sunglasses from Menton Ezil give aviator sunglasses a more stylish and updated look along with being unisex so anyone can wear them. The polarized lenses are a must in bright sunlight and the lenses on this pair are also scratch resistant, a big plus for me since I seem to scratch sunglasses too easily. They arrived in a very nice case along with a bag and cleaning cloth which was much appreciated. They are very light weight and feel fragile however I have been wearing them for a few days and not treated them any differently than any other pair of sunglasses and they have held up better than others I have owned, generally, after a few days I have either scratched the lense or broken them. The rubberized ear piece is so comfortable that I have forgotten I had them on! Having adjustable arms lets them fit a variety of faces and I feel adds to the overall comfort of the sunglasses. The color of the frames is wonderful and they look like high-end sunglasses. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Menton-Ezil-Sunglasses-Lightweight-Polarized/dp/B01CSK29W6/ref=cm_rdp_product