FAITH AND LIONS 100% Natural Coconut Milk Body Scrub


Leaves my skin moisturized and glowing!

I love almost anything with coconut in it and that includes my bath products! This coconut milk body scrub from Faith and Lions didn't disappoint! It arrived quickly and packaged great without any leakage or breakage. Once I opened it, I followed the instructions given in the description by stirring it before using it, I do advise doing this to evenly distribute the wonderful oils it contains. The scrub is great for exfoliating your skin and feels wonderful while using it. After I made myself get out of the shower, lol, I patted my skin dry only, this time, I didn't have to put on lotion afterward! This scrub left my skin with a nice sheen and moisturized. I tried to show in one of my pictures the oil that comes from this scrub. The oil is noticeable after showering but once you pat dry all you will be left with is soft, moisturized skin. My skin was left with a nice glow to it without feeling greasy at all! The only thing I personally would like would be more coconut scent but that is my personal preference and does not take away from the product whatsoever! This scrub makes showering relaxing and more enjoyable so much so, I have a hard time ending my shower, lol. I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.​

https://www.amazon.com/100%25-Natural-Coconut-Milk-Scrub/dp/B01HHG1C1K/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1468872443&sr=8-1&keywords=B01HHG1C1K