GRAM&I 9 Pattern Garden Hose Nozzle


This is one garden nozzle that will last for many seasons!

This garden hose nozzle is not your dollar store nozzle! This nozzle is made from high-quality polished aluminum and you will feel the difference straight out of the box it arrives in! I have used too many nozzles to count only to have them work once or twice before they fail. Not this nozzle, I have been using it every day and it works perfectly each and every time! You get 9 spray patterns which I like since some plants need a shower while others need a good soaking. I can jet spray off the carport and even lock the nozzle into the on position to save my hand from fatigue. The handle has rubber grips so you have better control and don't have to worry about dropping it with wet hands. Gram&I Gardening also includes 3 extra gaskets along with the one already in place so you don't have to worry about having a replacement gasket should yours fail. This is one garden nozzle that will last more than a few times and longer than one season! I was provided a discount of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/GRAM-Garden-Hose-Nozzle-Gardening/dp/B01DCIMHX4/ref=cm_rdp_product