Blusmart Creme Brulee Torch


Great item to have in any kitchen!

I really like having a butane torch in my kitchen but this one is causing problems in that my husband is trying to take it to his garage, lol. While we are still debating who is going to use it, I'm winning at the moment, I just made a nice chocolate pie with meringue and normally I have to heat up the oven just to brown my meringue . I had nice brown meringue in under a minute using this torch from Blusmart! No waiting on the over, wasting electricity, heating up my kitchen just to brown meringue ! I love the balance of the torch in my hands as I feel I have full control. It was easy to fill and I didn't even read the instructions since I have filled butane products before. I was able to quickly figure out how it worked, no husband advice needed and was off browning my meringue within a few minutes of unpacking it. There are many great features of this torch but my favorite has to be the window where I can see how much butane I have! Other great features are the hand guard, safety switch and the ability to stand it up and use it hands-free​. The safety switch I feel is a must in order to keep accidents from happening but its is easy to use, just pull on the little switch and turn the knob to light. Overall, I love this butane torch and hope to keep it out of the garage or else someone is buying another one, lol. I was provided a discount or sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Culinary-Torch-Blusmart-Creme-Brulee/dp/B01GKS3X8Q/ref=cm_rdp_product