GBGS Key Storage Cabinet


Perfect solution for keeping up with all our keys!

Finally, a nice, safe place to keep all these keys! I have needed a better solution for all the keys we seem to accumulate around here and this key storage cabinet from GBGS is perfect! While it states it holds 24 keys, it will hold much more than that! This isn't just for businesses as a lot of homeowners have extra house keys, car keys and in our case, we have tractor keys, lawn mower keys, on and on. I was able to even hang my old key ring that has 10 keys on it using only one peg and the door closed just as easy as it did without any keys inside which is why I say you can put way more than 24 keys inside! With the key cabinet, you get 14 red tags, 14 blue tags, 28 key rings, the screws to mount it to the wall plus a pair of keys to lock and unlock the cabinet. The key tags can be labeled by opening the front, write on your label and then snap the front back on. You can use the tags or hang the keys without them. If you didn't want to use the key tags but still identify your keys, you could easily write with a permanent marker on the hanging strip or use stickers.
The box itself is a good quality box that is well made and easy to mount where ever you like. This key cabinet would also be great for a small business to keep keys organized along with homeowners. If I could change anything on this cabinet, it would be either a choice in which direction the door opens or the ability to change it yourself but I can't in all honesty mark off for that since it is clearly shown in the pictures which direction it will open. Overall, I am super happy with the construction, quality, ​and function of the cabinet. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to my friends and family and am thinking it would make a nice Christmas gift for that hard to buy for person, lol. I was provided a discount or sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/GBGS-Storage-Aluminum-Property-Managers/dp/B01JFRGQS8/ref=cm_rdp_product