ReliBeauty Women's Boat Neck Shirring Dolman Top


Very pretty style and so comfortable!

​This top is so cute! I love the butterfly sleeves and recently wore it out to dinner to which I received several compliments. I don't think you'll feel like batgirl but you'll feel very comfortable in this lightweight top from ReliBeauty! The top feels like a nice super soft t-shirt but looks so much prettier! The boat neck is my favorite style neck as I am sensitive to things that touch my neck and with the boat neck style not only do I do not have to worry about it touching my neck but it allows just enough space to allow for a nice necklace to be worn with the top. The bottom of the top has side stitching making it look like ruching and very figure flattering which is especially nice for us ladies that don't have that perfect figure, lol. Overall, I thought the top was well made, comfortable, nice and lightweight plus just too darn cute on! I can't decide which color I want next since they do offer such a variety of colors! I was provided a discount or sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/ReliBeauty-Womens-Boat-Shirring-Dolman/dp/B01J9TSHOS/ref=cm_rdp_product