Joeoy Women's Lace Up Front V Neck Long Sleeve Knit Sweater Dress Top


Great quality sweater top that fit perfectly!

I must say that this eater top fit much better than I had expected. I am 5'8 generally wear a size large and this top was perfect! This sweater isn't over bulky but not super thin either. It is perfect for a fall day or with a camisole, you could even wear it in winter temperatures. The knitting is very well done, not loose and cheaply made. I really love the lace up front with the sleeves appearing to be laced at the bottom. The grommets that are holding the lacing, are secured nice and strong. Another feature that I like is that I can leave it as is or I can tie the lacing, I can also adjust the opening by tightening or loosening the lacing. The color of this sweater is just perfect and will go with so many outfits. The bottom of the sweater just covered my bottom which I appreciate since it seems to be getting harder to find a top that will even cover my tummy, lol. Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality, fit and feel of this top! I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Joeoy-Womens-Khaki-Sleeve-Sweater/dp/B01J1HOEHC/ref=cm_rdp_product