Anion car home dual-use air purifier


Perfect for small spaces or vehicles!

I wasn't expecting the results I got from this air purifier! I am a smoker and although there is a large air purifier that is supposed to clean the air in the whole house, it seems that if I smoke in my bedroom it tends to linger. I put this air purifier in my bedroom and am amazed at how well it is working. I really didn't expect it to clean the room but it does and is so quiet that I find myself checking to see if it is still running. This air purifier from Anion has made a big difference in my room so much so that I take it with me in the truck when we are going to be driving for hours and it keeps the cab fresh smelling, no one would ever know we smoke in the truck. For such a small unit, it works great and I couldn't be happier. I was provided a discount for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Anion-car-home-dual-use-purifier/dp/B01HEP4YHS/ref=cm_rdp_product