Premium Microfiber Extra-Large Hair Towel by The Curly Co.


My hair thanks me every time I use this towel!

Having long, curly hair that takes forever to dry naturally and using a hair dryer a big no, no, this towel has been a great solution. It literally takes hours upon hours for my hair to dry on it's on and using a hair dryer just make it frizz. This microfiber towel from The Curly Co was the perfect solution to my problem. The towel is a great size and larger than I expected making it easily wrap around my head and stay there until I am ready to remove it. The color was very pretty and it is nicely stitched all around the towel giving is a nice finished edge. The towel soaks up the water from my hair super fast and after only having my hair in it for 5 minutes, my hair was already half dry! The towel is very soft and after laundering, came out looking as good as the day it arrived. I couldn't be happier with the quality of this microfiber hair towel and my hair says thank you every time I use it, lol. I was provided a discount for my honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions ar honest unbiased review. I test each and every product I review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Microfiber-Extra-Large-Curly-Co-Satisfaction/dp/B01IOA4CYC/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=71BG276H227KBD90GZAZ