Bestgoo 100 Pack 16 Inch Large Disposable Pastry Cake Piping Bags


Great quality pastry bags!

While I love decorating my cakes, cookies and cupcakes, I hate trying to clean my pastry bag. With all the new Russian piping tips available, you need different sized openings that you do with the traditional tips meaning you need more than one pastry bag. This set of large disposable pastry bags from Bestgoo are perfect! They are a nice large 16 inches allowing you to keep piping longer than the normal size pastry bags. I couldn't find a seam on the bags which for me is a plus since there is less chance of having a seam burst while using it, been there done that, lol. No clean up is a huge benefit since you simply toss them when you are finished. With a package of 100, you can fill several at a time with different colors or tips and not have to wash in between colors/tips. The nice large opening allows me to place the bag inside a container, fold the top over and fill the bag leaving less of a mess. The quality is what I would expect and I couldn't be happier to have these bags to make my decorating easier! I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Bestgoo-Disposable-Birthday-Decorating-Capacity/dp/B01HLRNOO8/ref=cm_rdp_product