Fenda Women&Men's Breathable Running, Water, Athletic Sneakers


Good shoes for the water but not for running!

While these shoes are good for wearing in and around the water, I don't believe they would be a shoe for any type of running. There is no arch support, however, the shoes are comfortable enough to wear for a few hours. After about 4 hours they started to become uncomfortable for me, possibly due to no arch support and a super thin insole that offers no cushioning at all. For walking around in our creek, these shoes by Fenda worked as I expected. They do dry quickly and the fit was good, easy to get on and off and stayed on while in the water without any problems. The sole is flexible which I prefer when walking but would not wear them hiking, for long walks or running. I was provided the product free for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0195YGQLI