Missfashion Women's Kimono Robes Peacock and Blossoms Silk


Beautiful colors and feels like real silk!

This robe while not silk, certainly feels like it is. I got the purple and the colors are just gorgeous and vibrant. The fit was perfect and the extra wide sleeves added to the Asian flair of the robe. The robe has a tie belt so getting it on and off is super simple, no buttons or zippers to be bothered with. The print is peacocks and flowers that add beauty and style. The robe is perfect for the hot summer days when you need a cool robe and the coverage you get will allow you to be fully covered in case unexpected company arrives. Missfashion has made a quality robe with and elegant Asian flair but at a nice affordable price point. Upon checking all the seams and stitching, I found they were sewn well and the robe to be a nice quality robe for home, vacation or even a nice bathing suit coverup. This would make a nice gift for any lady! I was provided the product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/missfashion-Womens-Peacock-Blossoms-Nightwear/dp/B01IX5QR2I/ref=cm_rdp_product