White Peel Off Liquid Tape Peel Off Base Coat Nail Art Liquid Palisade by Sela Beauty


Like many women today, I do my own manicures and I have to say that this peel off liquid tape from Sela Beauty is a must have! Not only can you use it to cover the skin around your nails but can also use it as a base coat making your polish peel right off!

I prefer to use it to coat the skin around my nails as I always seem to get polish on at least a few of my fingers, lol. The bottle has little mixer beads inside, so mixing is easy. It dries quickly so you're not waiting 5 minutes to start polishing your nails. It doesn't have any latex for those that are sensitive to it which I found a nice plus. The liquid tape peels off super easy leaving you with a perfect manicure!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K73FGZ8/ref=ag_xx__xx