Nlife 8pcs Collapsible Silicone Measuring Cups Measuring Spoons


This set of measuring cups and spoons arrived in a nice travel pouch or storage pouch, depending on how you wish to use it, which I found to be a nice addition. The measuring cups are all different colors while the measuring spoons were black with blue inside. They are made of silicone and gives them flexibility yet feel very durable.

Nlife made the measuring cups collapsible making the easy to store and take less room that standard measuring cups. They come with a reusable tab to keep them connected but that is something I never use but it is nice to have as I am sure many will find it useful.

The measurements are very easy to read and clean up was a breeze!

Overall, I found this set to be good quality, convenient to store and easy to use!
I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1NLZAM