3D VR Glasses, STORM XMEN Virtual Reality Headset with Anti Blue Film by Storm



30% off code for you to enjoy: CXTLXKH6 

This is my first time trying 3D VR Glasses and I have to say there was a bit of trial and error but I can only contribute that to being a first time user. There is no software to download which I did like but I didn't like that I have to remove them to make adjustments and there are no buttons for games.

These are a great entry level set especially good for your first time and I really liked that I didn't experience any eye strain while using them. I was afraid I would experience headaches from eye strain but I didn't while using these!

The headset also has ventilation holes on the front cover which I liked and it kept my phone from getting hot or overheated, nicely thought out! The front cover is also semi-open and held my LG G5 securely without worries of it falling out.

The headset has nice padding which made them very comfortable. They are lightweight and can be adjusted to fit, so the entire family can enjoy them. The headset didn't cause any pressure around my eyes or head which is a huge plus!

This set of 3D VR glasses by Storm would make a great gift this Christmas or anytime! My first using a virtual reality headset was a nice positive experience and I couldn't be happier!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Virtual-Reality-Adjustable-Smartphone/dp/B01LWYO4RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=VR+Headsets