ZJchao 24K Gold Plated Rhinestone Heart Shaped Rose Pendant Necklace for Women


What a beautiful piece of jewelry! I was astonished at the details as I inspected the necklace. The craftsmanship put into making this necklace is some of the best I have seen. The rose is a beautiful shade of pink and each petal is trimmed in gold.

The rose sits a the bottom right of a lovely gold heart with the right side of the heart being encrusted with sparkling rhinestones that if you didn't know better, you would think they were diamonds!

The description says they the necklace is made from real rose petals and while I do not doubt that statement, one cannot tell whether there are real petals in the necklace or not but just wanted to let you know if you are trying to see the actual rose petals, you won't or at least I couldn't tell but that in no way takes anything away from this necklace from ZJchao!

The chain that comes with the necklace is not a super thin chain but one that is in perfect proportion to the necklace allowing it to hold your precious rose without taking away from the exquisite details that make this necklace unique. The chain comes with a lobster claw closure so you can be confident that it will not accidentally come unlatched and be lost.

The necklace comes in a nice gold box suitable for gift giving. I would have like to see a little nicer box for such a unique and beautiful necklace.

The rose comes in a variety of colors but I choose pink as my personal preference. You could choose to give each lady in your life a different color or all the same. A great gift for Mom's, sisters, grandmothers all the way to a girlfriend. Any lady would be honored to receive such a loving gift that will last for many years to come.

Pick that special lady a rose that will last a lifetime! I have already picked out that special someone that will be receiving this gem of a necklace and can't wait to see her face when she opens it!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.