Elliz Extra Plush Mattress Topper/Pad, King


What a difference a mattress pad can make! I received this mattress pad as a gift and it has been the gift that gives every single night! My mattress has become so uncomfortable and hard that I didn't sleep all night and always woke stiff and sore. The very first night I slept on this mattress pad from Elliz was the first full night of sleep I had in forever! I woke the next morning and couldn't believe that I wasn't stiff and sore plus I slept all night! I felt so refreshed and looked forward to my day, which was a big deal for me!

The mattress pad is overfilled with polyester filling and box-stitched to maintain the firmness and keep the filling from bunching or moving out of place. The top is plush and quite frankly, I could sleep on it without a sheet! It reminds me of that favorite stuffed animal that you just couldn't hug enough since it felt so soft and snuggly! I wouldn't mind a whole bed set made from this plush material but I would probably never get out of bed, lol.

I put mine on a King size bed that has a pillow top and it went on super easy, as easy as any sheet and no doubt would accommodate any thickness of mattress. I also thought how amazing it would be to use on an inflatable mattress. If you have a guest coming, are going camping, etc, where you might break out that inflatable mattress, this would just be marvelous to use. It would be great to add some softness to any mattress!

I have washed it once since receiving it and it came out looking like new and with the same wonderful fit and feel as it did the day I put it on the bed. I would highly recommend this mattress pad to anyone and couldn't be happier with mine. This was my favorite birthday gift!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AKTVZ86