Bambooworx- Bamboo Cooking Utensils set, 6 piece + holder


This is my first time using bamboo utensils and I have to say that I am hooked! I love the solid construction, no seams, joints etc to hide food and makes cleaning super easy. This set from Bambooworx has everything you need and even includes a simple yet wonderful utensil holder.
Your set will arrive packaged in a very nice brown box perfect for gift giving.

Bamboo tools won't scratch or damage your cookware and can even be used on Teflon or coated pans which I truly appreciate. The utensils are so sturdy and strong that I have no doubt they will last for years and much longer than plastic or metal utensils.

In this set you will get: a solid spoon, slotted spoon, curved spatula, solid spatula, slotted spatula, spork, and the utensil holder. Everything you need right at your fingertips.
One of the best things about the set is that they will not melt should you forget and leave them on something hot like plastic utensils. I have some heavy duty plastic soup ladles and they have a tendency to become weak or melt if left in a hot pot, not bamboo!

The natural color of the utensils and holder make the perfect in any kitchen. I think they look very lovely sitting right by my stove ready to go to work and couldn't be happier with the entire set!
If you have anyone that loves to cook, just starting out or someone you just don't know what to get for Christmas then this is the perfect gift that they will enjoy for years to come!

I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LDFJP1A