Chillout Life Stainless Steel Thermos Bottle 27 oz with Strap & 2 Interchangeable Lids


What a beautiful, yet functional thermos!

The first thing that caught my eye when I opened my package was the outstanding color of this Thermos! I ordered the blue and it did not disappoint!

As far as function, I always test a thermos before going out and about with it so I know how it will perform beforehand. I only put 4 ice cubes in it and filled it the rest of the way with water. I then let it sit for 25 hours. When I checked, it still had a little ice, mostly melted but the water was still ice cold and perfect!

I really like that it comes with two different lids so I always have the right lid to accommodate my use. I can use it to pour my drink into the cap/cup or as a water bottle and drink straight from the thermos.  Chillout Life even includes a carrying strap that will come in very hand when I'm out walking this summer. I have chosen to leave it off for now since it is winter now and I mostly carry coffee with me in my car.

I can now have my iced tea in the summer and coffee or hot chocolate in the winter with me at all times! This thermos will also save me money since I won't have to stop when I'm on a day trip and buy my drink! I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3XK8Z2