CURLFRIENDS CLEANSE SHAMPOO, CONTROL GEL and TAME SMOOTHING SERUM


BREAKING NEWS! MR. FRIZZ HAS BEEN DEFEATED!

It's a sad day in the world of frizz! Today I said goodbye to my arch enemy Mr. Frizz. Alas, his day had finally come to meet his match and unfortunately for him his demise! CurlFriends products have defeated Mr. Frizz and so we say a not so fond farewell to a rival that warded off all types of hair care armies for years only to be dealt a deadly blow in the end from the CurlFriend Army!

I was very skeptical about CurlFriends shampoo, having tried so many shampoos for my poor mistreated, frizzy, naturally curly hair. I have been coloring my hair for years so it has been abused and mistreated, poor hair!  I was not only shocked but amazed at the difference it made in my hair after just one use!

I loved the scent, it was so nice and refreshing. I developed dandruff for the first time in forever along with a dry itchy scalp that nothing would help. Although it doesn't say it helps with dandruff and dry scalp, mine improved drastically after the second use to the point that it is all but gone! I feel confident that on my third washing, I won't have dandruff anymore.

I have noticed my hair isn't breaking like before and my curls haven't frizzed once! My hair always does a frizz attack when it rains, lol It just rained for two days and the normal frizz didn't even stand a chance!! My hair didn't frizz at all! My husband has even been complimenting me on how nice my hair looks!

I don't think I will ever use another shampoo and couldn't be happier with the results after using CurlFriends cleansing shampoo!

CurlFriends control gel defeated Mr. Frizz with just a dime sized amount combed through my tortured long, naturally curly hair along with some of the tame smoothing serum. I am so ecstatic that I no longer fight Mr. Frizz thanks to the Cleanse Shampoo, Control Gel and Tame Smoothing Serum from CurlFriends. So today, I bid a not so fond farewell to Mr. Frizz and lay him to rest, no more to attack my hair and make a mockery out of naturally curly hair!

All three products were fantastic! I don't think I could ever live without them although I'm sure Mr. Frizz would be happy if the CurlFriends army would retreat! LOL

I was provided a sample of the products for my honest unbiased review. Good or bad, my opinions are from my own experiences with the product and may not always be the same as another person however they are never influenced in any way.

Both Amazon and Walmart sells these great products and I do not receive any compensation for clicking the links! I put the links for your convience only!

Shampoo Links 

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Curl-Friends-835044001061-CURLFRIENDS-Cleanse/dp/B000HI18LU/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?m=A9MZA949HSF8&s=hpc&srs=7937298011&ie=UTF8&qid=1484157774&sr=1-2&refinements=p_6%3AA9MZA949HSF8

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Curlfriends-CURLFRIENDS-CLEANSE-SHAMPOO-7-OZ-For-UNISEX/125281914#about-item

Control Gel Links

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Curl-Friends-835044001085-CURLFRIENDS-Control/dp/B000HHV2G2/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?m=A9MZA949HSF8&s=hpc&srs=7937298011&ie=UTF8&qid=1484157774&sr=1-1&refinements=p_6%3AA9MZA949HSF8

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Curlfriends-CURLFRIENDS-CONTROL-GEL-8-OZ-For-UNISEX/121275368

Tame Smoothing Serum Links

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/CURLFRIENDS-Smoothing-Ultra-Curl-Serum/dp/B000OCTFKK/ref=sr_1_10_s_it?m=A9MZA949HSF8&s=hpc&srs=7937298011&ie=UTF8&qid=1484157774&sr=1-10&refinements=p_6%3AA9MZA949HSF8

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Curlfriends-CURLFRIENDS-TAME-SMOOTHING-SERUM-2-1-OZ-For-UNISEX/141260421