DreamSpa® Ultra-Luxury 38-setting 3-way Rainfall Shower Combo


Having a replaceable filter cartridge is fantastic!

We have hard water and coming from a well, we sometimes get sediment and have to clean all the water line connections. Most regular faucets come with a screen to filter out any sediment and can be cleaned. In my experience, that is not the case with shower heads and some kitchen faucets. I've had to replace more shower heads and kitchen faucets over the years because of the build up. This shower head from DreamSpa is perfect first and foremost because it has a filter that can be replaced.  I've never seen this in a shower head before and was so excited to see it!

Right out of the box, I was excited because the shower head was beautiful and I couldn't wait for my husband to install it. It came with the Teflon tape so you won't have to run to the hardware store before installing. It literally took him 10 minutes to install and most of that time was spent getting the old shower head off.

Each opening that the water comes from is rubberized and this will make cleaning so easy and reduce build up. It's hard to pick a favorite setting because, with me, I don't always use the same setting and love to mix it up according to my mood or how I feel. We didn't have any issues with the flow and having well water, we experience less pressure than most people. Some shower heads we have purchased in the past reduced the pressure too much but this shower head from DreamSpa actually made it feel as if we had more pressure than normal!

I especially like that I can use one of the shower heads, handheld or stationary, or I can have both going at the same time! The flexibility plus the number of settings will give you the best shower ever! I do caution that you may take longer showers, lol.

The new shower head looks wonderful in the bathroom and I know I won't have to buy another one for a long time even though I don't expect this one to need replacing for many years! I was provided the product at no cost for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/DreamSpa-Ultra-Luxury-38-setting-3-way-Rainfall-Shower-Combo-Patented-ON-OFF-Pause-Switch-5-ft-to7-ft-Stretchable-Stainless-Steel-Hose-Premium-Chrome/102162828