3D Pen Filament (14 assorted colors-PLA) for 3D Pen from Xmaha




Great assortment of filament!

This is a great set of filament from Acmeward. You get 14 colors to let you create almost anything you want. The amount you get is enough to keep you busy for hours. The quality of the filament is as good as I have seen. The things you can make are only limited by your imagination. They come in a resealable bag so that you can both protect them and keep them all in one place. With winter upon us this would be a great set to keep cabin fever from setting in, lol. The amount of filament you get is well worth the price. I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019J03SV4?ref_=cm_rdp_product