Buyreal Suede Leather Belt for Men


Stunning, quality and the perfect belt of any outfit or occasion!

I couldn't be more impressed with a belt as I am with this suede leather belt from Buyreal! It arrived in a very nice hinged metal box with the LCY log on top. On the bottom of the box are small holes for air flow and keeping your belt in perfect condition when your not wearing it. The box was lined with tissue paper to help protect the belt. The suede leather was soft and flexible right out of the container. The stunning buckle has a beautiful polished shine to it and is simply yet perfect for any occasion and any outfit. The deep brown color is rich and elegant. The width of the belt is perfect for any pants from jeans to dress slacks. My husband loved it immediately upon seeing it. The feel of the belt lets you know immediately that this is one quality belt that you just don't see everyday. The detail to workmanship goes above most other belts and no doubt will be a favorite in your wardrobe for years to come. This is such a well made, elegant belt that it would be perfect for gift giving! I was provided a sample of the product for my honest unbiased review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015KJII2M?ref_=cm_rdp_product